miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

My birthday


Today I would like to talk about my birthday that was last week (September 16). I never really like to celebrate it or do something crazy; I enjoy it more when I just eat something good with my family for lunch in our house, I seriously don’t need more. However, this year, I just wanted to do something different, I don’t know why.
My dad rent out some room in his building and decided that it would be nice to invite some friends and family over ( and I thought it was a good idea at first) but since I never celebrate it, I didn’t remember that I had to invite friends until there where only three days left. The problem was that since my birthday is so close to the national holiday, most of people travel or has some kind of compromise with their family, so none of the six people I invited came.
Therefore, we had to do it like every year but with a lot more food! My best friend and my sister plus her girlfriend came; it was all I wanted <3 We ate a lot of choripan and drink terremoto until we couldn’t more. I had some delicious cake and we played “uno” all night.
I hope that all my birthdays are like this in the future.


3 comentarios:

  1. is so nice that you spend a great time anyway, and most important, you ate delicious things

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good that you don't need so much to celebrate your birthday and feel good.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. playing UNO with friends is the best and I’m so happy that you had fun on your birthday. Happy late birthday by the way!!

    ResponderEliminar